Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Sticks up middle finger at SONY

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard about that and it doesn't make sense to me. Why would they do that???

    Just another reason why we all hate Sony.

    Anyone know though why they decided to do that??? If it's about the sigs I remember a while ago people were asked to have smaller sigs so it seemed like that was taken care of. What's their problem now??

    Jo

  2. #12
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Well it wasn't taken care of because a lot of people disregarded the request!

    However I don't see why it couldn't be done by having a list of rules of what you can/can't put in a sig, no pop-ups, etc, and then enforce it. But no, let's just ruin things for everyone instead....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Again since it's Sony I'm not suprised that it's all f****d up. They don't seem to care about the fans at all.

    Jo

  4. #14
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Wouldn't that have been a nice mods job to inform people that there sigs were to big or to many.

    Limit the size of them and enforced the limits.

    One the Blue board they enforce the 200 X 300 rule. I have had many requests to fix people's sigs for them over there and it all seems to work well.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I don't get. All they had to do was tell people that they have to make changes to the sigs and just enforce the rules. It's as simple as that.

    Jo

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Exactly! I mean, there are some selfish buggers on the DH BBS who had to have 10, 12 even 14 pics for their sigs so I'm pleased that they now have none but it's hardly fair on the ppl (like ourselves) who limited our sigs to 1, maybe 2 pics and a little piece of text.

    It sucks big time [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly! I only had one little sig unlike some who had huge sigs

  8. #18
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I am a tad bit annoyed!

    It was easy to tell who wrote what with there sigs now everyone just mushes all together. Boring!

    Lain

  9. #19
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    But I notice you can still use the stupid little avater guys they have.

    They could let us come up some custom ones I'd think.

    Like on here [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    UGH

    Their avatars are revolting. A child could design better ones [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •